[AMBER] glib(c) error in mmpbsa

From: KIRTANA S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 17:57:59 -0400

All,

I am using mmpbsa to do binding energy calculation between a metal surface
and a organic molecule . My calculations go through with a non zero internal
energy in my output files..My vacuum topology file of the metal surface
(receptor) was non bonded .
 When I saved the topology file of the metal surface again with bond by
distance in xleap . The mmpbsa run fails with a glib(c) error .
I searched the pages of the archive , without any results. How can I follow
up with this error and what is the probable reason.