Re: [AMBER] ff03 force field

From: <tsurma.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:27:04 -0400

Hi Dac,

Thank you for your reply. I have thought of trying to extend the code to
add the extra points in CN-. I guess I will need a little guideline from
you regarding the codes.

Is it possible to add the extra point stuff in ff03 forcefield? Or, I have
to use the polarizable force fields only.

Surma Talapatra
Graduate Student
Geva Group
University of Michigan