Re: [AMBER] MM-GBSA with QM/MM

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 06:47:06 -0400

Personally, I would suggest using MMPBSA.py here. You can see all the
details for the QM/MM options on page 200 of the AmberTools 1.5 manual for
MMPBSA.py. The QM/MM options will all go inside the &gb namelist section of
the mmpbsa.in file.

I hope that helps.

-Bill

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:27 AM, Aust, Susanne <saust.ipb-halle.de> wrote:

> Hello Thomas and all Amber-users,
>
> I extract all snapshots from the trajectory file and now I will try to
> calculate the interaction energy with MM-GBSA over the QM/MM MD results with
> the new Ambertolls 1.5.
> Can I use the mm_pbsa.pl or should I use the mm_pbsa.py?
> Do you have an example of the mmpbsa.in for especially QM/MM results? I
> don't know, how I can say that the results come from QM/MM MD. The user
> manual goes not in so detail at this part.
>
> Thank's a lot!
>
> Susanne

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,