Re: [AMBER] Question on the construction of a topology file

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 00:57:37 -0400

Hi,

When I use the same commands in leap I don't see the same behavior
(long bond to H). What version of AmberTools are you using?

That being said, as long as you are careful with your minimization the
bond to H should go back to where it should be. Definitely don't run
any MD until the bond is back to normal though.

-Dan