[AMBER] how to assess the convergence of the clustering

From: 475649770 <475649770.qq.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:19:12 +0800

Dear professors,
   I have performed the clustering analysis employing the average-linkage method by using the ptraj module. Is there way to measure the convergence of the clustering. Can you give me some suggestions ? A kind professor suggest me that check if the same clusters obtained when the analysis is run over
only half the trajectory as opposed to the full one, but i am confused this and i don't know what to do. Thanks very much and i am looking forward to your reply.