Re: [AMBER] Glycam Parameters for O-SIALIC ACID

From: mish <smncbr.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 18:18:41 +0200

I was looking for GLYCAM06 carefully and I can see there are some residues
0SA, 7SA 8SA and so on. I think these are the structure I need but I have to
compare them properly. This was he reason I did not tried further
in preparing parms suing the suggested approaches. I would definitively
write you back if I have to go through this approach.
Can you direct me where can I find the structure of those residues in GLYCAM
?

Sincerely
Mish