Re: [AMBER] Entropy Decomposition

From: Balazs Jojart <jojartb.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 23:47:03 +0200

Hello,
Ok, thanks for everybody for the explanation(s).
If I have two trajectories with and without ligand, then:
1) average structure calculation for the whole protein
2) quasi harmonic analysis for the ith residues at the binding site in
the first and in the second trajectory
3) then comparing the obtained values we can make estimations about the
rotameric states in the two trajectories (as dr Cheathem wrote:
particular rotameric states locked out comparing free vs. bound)
In the above mentioned way I was thinking about the decomposition,
because in the nmode analysis such a calculation is not possible
(consider only one residue), if I remember correctly. Maybe not ...
Balazs