Re: [AMBER] DIELC constant for normal mode analyses in vacuum ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:40:19 +0200

After reading some info about the concept of distance-dependent diel.
constant
which is related to DIELC parameter, it seems to me that no relevant value
for
DIELC exist as the dielectric constant of vacuum is not distance dependent.

So only below mentioned possibility #2 is OK for my purposes, am I right ?

     Best wishes,

         Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/