Re: [AMBER] Sirius software

From: CHAMI F. <fatima.chami.durham.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:11:58 +0100

Dear Sasha,

thanks for your email.

I attached a screenshot of the Sirius installed on my Mac and I have the same issue as others:
as all drop down menus are behind the openGL graphics.

that is why I tried to install it on an another machine platform Linux ..with the hope it will work !

I have an nvidia graphics card on my Linux machine ...I will check the details and email it to you shortly

while on my mac I have :
------------------------------------
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M:

  Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M