Re: [AMBER] Nmode calculations using Amber 8

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:50:57 -0600

The suggested method is to use a NAB program (using AmberTools 1.5, which is
free to download and use) to run NMODE calculations. The nmode program
itself is rather old and is not really supported or developed anymore.
There was actually a post earlier today or so that addresses this topic that
may be of help.

To answer your question though, there is not much more documentation than
what you see in the Amber8 (or maybe Amber9) manuals.

HTH,
Jason

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM, manikanthan bhavaraju <mhb75.msstate.edu>wrote:

> Hi All,
> Can anyone tell me how to perform nmode calculations using Amber8? I have
> gone through the amber 8 manual. Not much details are given there. Is
> there
> any amber tutorial available for running nmode?
>

> Thanks so much
>
> manikanthan

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida