Re: [AMBER] Antechamber Error

From: David Cantu <cantudav.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:16:43 -0500

Hello,

The error in the sqm.out file is:

QMMM: ERROR!
QMMM: Unable to achieve self consistency to the tolerances specified
QMMM: No convergence in SCF after 1000 steps.

Can I change the number of steps?

Also, on a more general note, when running antechamber, and it works (not
the case with the molecule here), I do not get any mopac files. Is something
wrong withe antechamber?

Thanks,

David