Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA-binding energy calculation

From: Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:39:46 +0530

Bajite,
You need to provide the protein structure without bound ligand for mmpbsa
analysis. You can do so either using ptraj or simply by tleap using the
same files which you have used previously for system preparation but
excluding ligand information from complex this time to generate parameter
and coordinate file for protein atoms only.

Hirdesh