Re: [AMBER] Amoeba with water and ions (2)‏

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:20:20 -0400

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011, Xioling Chuang wrote:

> loadamoebaparams amoebapro09v4.prm
> sleap: ambfrc-amoeba.cpp:35: void
> mort::ambfrc::amoeba::read_atom(std::basic_istream<char,
> std::char_traits<char>> &, mort::molecule_t &, mort::molecule_t &):
> Assertion `atomid==atomff.natom()+1' failed.
> Abort

I can reproduce this problem, and we are looking into it.

> 3. In leaprc.amoeba, there is no library or parameter file called by
> amoeba (only amino acid is called). Can amoeba be used for nucleic
> acids?

We don't have the files needed for nucleic acids in Amber yet. You might
contact Pengyu Ren.

I agree that a tutorial for amoeba would be great. You may have to learn how
to do things in Tinker, then try to apply the same ideas to Amber.

...regards...dac