[AMBER] Request for Amber Heme parameter file

From: Prajwal Nandekar <prajwal.pharm07.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:55:57 +0530

 *Dear Sir/Madam,

*I am* Prajwal Nandekar, pursuing Ph.D in Department of
Pharmacoinformatics*at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education
and Research S.A.S. Nagar,
Punjab, INDIA.
I am working on molecular dynamics studies of Cytochrome P450, I found the
parameter for CYP450 HEME with Fe Five coordinated and hexa coordinated
which are available on website
(http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber<http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber>)
are old since 1984.

heme (all-atom)
PREP<http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/Richard.Bryce/amber/cof/heme_all.in>
FRCMOD<http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/Richard.Bryce/amber/cof/frcmod.hemall>
Giammona<http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/Richard.Bryce/amber/cof/heme_all_inf.html>
 heme
(united-atom)
PREP<http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/Richard.Bryce/amber/cof/heme_uni.in>
FRCMOD<http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/Richard.Bryce/amber/cof/frcmod.hemuni>
Giammona<http://personalpages.manchester.ac.uk/staff/Richard.Bryce/amber/cof/heme_uni_inf.html>
I want to know whether there is any improvement in these parameters
afterwards from your side.
So, to perform molecular dynamics studies on CYP450, *I need "frcmod" and
"parameter" file for Heme

* Shall you please send me these files so that I can proceed further for my
molecular dynamics simulation studies.

Thanking you,

--
*Prajwal Nandekar