Re: [AMBER] Nucleic residues with methylphosphonates

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 07:37:40 +0200

Dear Sasha,

You could use R.E.D. Server http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/
This server will provide the hardware & software to derive RESP or ESP
charges and generate force field libraries. R.E.D. Server is open to
all; you only need to register if you want to use Gaussian 2003/2009.
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/faq.php#3

1) You prepare the PDB files by using builder of R.E.D. Server
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/faq.php#20
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/Demo-jmol/Applet1.html

2) You run R.E.D. Server/Ante_R.E.D. 2.0 to generate the P2N files
from the PDB files

3) You run R.E.D. Server/R.E.D. IV to generate the mol2 files from the
P2N files
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#25
     http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/P2N/All-frag-Nuc/Mol_red1.p2n
     http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/P2N/All-frag-Nuc/Mol_red2.p2n

You might look at R.E.DD.B. as well; The project of Lei Tao as an example.
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/download.php

regards, Francois