Re: [AMBER] amber10 output

From: Ben Roberts <ben.roberts.geek.nz>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:48:08 -0400

Hi Qian,

On 16/6/2011, at 5:41 p.m., Qian Wang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply. But ntpr, ntwx.... controls the frequency of the output. My question is: eg, I do not want any output in the first 3 ns simulation. Instead, I want to to output after the first 3ns.

You can't just turn on output part-way through a simulation. If that's what you want, almost certainly your best approach is to run a 3 ns simulation with minimal output and then use the end of that simulation as input into a new simulation.

Hope that helps,

Ben

--
For greater security, I support S/MIME encryption.