Re: [AMBER] MPI_ABORT errorcode 1 for sander.MPI

From: Erin Kelly <erkelly4572.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:24:58 -0500

Sorry that BATCH_ERRORS file is incorrect from a previous run; the correct
output is simply what is pasted in the main text of the file. Sorry for the
confusion.

I should mention that these simulations fail immediately when I submit them,
I don't even have time to see it listed in the job que, so I'm not sure that
shorter runs would help.

Erin