Re: [AMBER] ptraj: Could not find target 300.000000 in any of the replica trajectories

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:53:33 -0400

Dan Roe can probably answer about the error- but are you sure you want to
run at 2100K? There are many, many things that can go wrong in simulations
at such a high T, and it's not clear that it's needed.

just want to make sure you know what you're doing, if you are aware of the
issues then it's fine of course!