Re: [AMBER] keyword ref

From: Xiao Chen <chen.xiao.po.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:52:43 +0530

Dear Dan,

I recently installed AmberTools 1.5 on my Linux machine.After the
installation, i ran the rms command in ptraj and its showing the folowing
error :

PTRAJ: reference ref.pdb

PTRAJ: rms reference out prot.rms .CA
WARNING in ptraj(), rms to reference: missing reference structure.
Set this prior to this rms with the command "reference"
Ignoring command...

The reference file - ref.pdb is in the working directory!

Could you please help??

Thanks

Po