Re: [AMBER] Interpreting the distance covariance matrix

From: Sergio R Aragon <aragons.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 23:40:41 +0000

Hello Sajeewa,

OK, you have a really big matrix. This implies that somehow you are referencing many more atoms than you think. Thus I would suggest that you debug your statement by
Selecting only two residues (pick the simplest ones, such as GLY GLY, then try GLY ALA), until you understand what atoms are being selected by the syntax you are using. I have not run this calculation before so I can't debug the statement for you.

Good luck.

Sergio Aragon