Re: [AMBER] About "Must have more residues than processors"

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 07:36:46 -0700

I should caveat that I believe this limitation may actually only apply for
NPT simulations. Hence you could in principal modify the code to skip the
error message if you are NOT running NPT although you will of course need to
test this.

In reality though you can just break up your molecule into smaller residues.
Ultimately just have 1 atom per residue. It is really just a setting up
issue than a practical one.

All the best
Ross