Re: [AMBER] ptraj error with *** glibc detected *** ptraj: free(): invalid next size (normal)

From: Bongkeun Kim <bkim.chem.ucsb.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:53:54 -0700

Hello David,

I loaded ff96. This is my input script for tleap.
source /share/home/01493/bkim/packages/amber11/dat/leap/cmd/oldff/leaprc.ff96
hs = sequence {GLY GLU TRP THR TYR ASP ASP ALA THR LYS THR PHE THR VAL
THR GLU}
set default PBradii mbondi
savepdb hs beta.pdb
saveamberparm hs beta.prmtop beta.inpcrd
Thank you.
Bongkeun Kim