Re: [AMBER] SANDER BOMB

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 08:53:27 -0700

You just observed the so-called "polarization catastrophe" ... this is
expected with the Applequist model, i.e. ipol=1 ... that's why we are
working with a new Amber polarizable force field based on the Thole
model.

You might prevent this if you are more careful in your heating process
... keep your fingers crossed ... Also install the latest Amber
release so it is easier for people to help you ...

Ray