Re: [AMBER] re-image

From: Bruno Rodrigues <bbrodrigues.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:34:26 -0300

Dear Nandine and Pablo,

It's really quite tricky to use ptraj, I need more study.

I generated the binpos file because it's half sized compared to .crd one,
and it makes a huge difference when you're downloading it from the server
(2x less coffee on my blood....)

it works fine now

thnx

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Nadine Utz <nadine.mmb.pcb.ub.es> wrote:

> I had many problems with imaging as well. Make sure you use the wet
> trajectory, if you want to have as well the trajectory without waters,
> remove them after the image/center commands.
>
> Good luck, Nadine
>
> On 06/09/2011 03:53 PM, "Pablo I. D. Dans Puiggròs" wrote:
> > I don't know why you want to convert the .crd file, but you can put all
> > the command in only one ptraj file (i.e. converting, center, re-image,
> > rmsd -in that order-).
> >
> > El 09/06/2011 15:47, Bruno Rodrigues escribió:
> >> Hi Pablo,
> >>
> >> I am converting the .crd file to binpos file and from that I run the
> rmsd.
> >>
> >> Should I put this command when I convert to binpos or when I run the
> rmsd?

> both:

> box

> from
> goes
> values.

> familiar*. I

> time

Bruno Barbosa Rodrigues
PhD Student - Physics Department
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais - UFMG
Belo Horizonte - Brazil