Re: [AMBER] prep files ATP-MG++ and for phosphorylated threonine

From: Nitu Bansal <nitubansal1986.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 22:56:55 +0530

Hello Anselm

Thanks for your reply.
I did the same as u said. I also changed the name of TPO as T2P in the PDB,
but the error persists as shown below:

v = loadpdb protein.pdb
Unknown residue: T2P number: 162 type: Terminal/beginning
..relaxing end constraints to try for a dbase match
  -no luck
  Added missing heavy atom: .R<CTYR 177>.A<OXT 22>
Creating new UNIT for residue: T2P sequence: 178
Created a new atom named: N within residue: .R<T2P 178>
Created a new atom named: CA within residue: .R<T2P 178>
Created a new atom named: C within residue: .R<T2P 178>
Created a new atom named: O within residue: .R<T2P 178>
Created a new atom named: CB within residue: .R<T2P 178>
Created a new atom named: CG2 within residue: .R<T2P 178>
Created a new atom named: OG1 within residue: .R<T2P 178>
Created a new atom named: P within residue: .R<T2P 178>
Created a new atom named: O1P within residue: .R<T2P 178>
Created a new atom named: O2P within residue: .R<T2P 178>
Created a new atom named: O3P within residue: .R<T2P 178>
One sided connection. Residue: missing connect1 atom.
  total atoms in file: 2417
  Leap added 2418 missing atoms according to residue templates:
       1 Heavy
       2417 H / lone pairs
  The file contained 11 atoms not in residue templates

Please help me out with suitable suggestion.

Regards.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 2:45 AM, Anselm Horn <
Anselm.Horn.biochem.uni-erlangen.de> wrote:

> Hi Nitu,
>
> > They
> > also provided the web
> > link ( http://pharmacy.man.ac.uk/amber/) for downloading these
> parameters.
>
> right, the parameters of the phosphorylated amino acids Thr, Tyr, Ser,
> and His are provided there.
>
> > Unfortunately those are not loading although we have tried it by changing
> > the residue name of TPO by T1P in our pdb, still the error is same
> > Please send me the parameters file for TPO,
>
> It is difficult to analyse what was going wrong without your explicit
> commands and the resulting errors, and "those are not loading" is not
> very helpful here.
>
> Firstly, make sure that you correctly downloaded the parameter files and
> stored them in a directory accessible to leap; you could simply use the
> same directory as your other input files.
> Then load the provided library files during your preparation step within
> leap. Ensure, that your phosphothreonine residue in your input file (pdb
> ?) is named according to the parameter file residue (T1P, T2P ...), and
> that the names of the atoms in your input file (pdb) do match the names
> of those in the parameter file, this is crucial.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anselm
>
> Bioinformatik
> Inst. f. Biochemie
> Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
> Germany

Nitu Bansal
M.S Pharm
Research Scholar