Re: [AMBER] Ligand Minimization with Simulated Annealing

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:44:12 -0400

nmropt is not just for NMR related things. it's for weight changes and
restraints. so you will need to learn how to turn this on.

it's hard to really know what your file looks like due to pasting in.
compare to working inputs.
is there a title line? are the number of spaces before the lines the same in
both files?