Re: [AMBER] production run duration

From: Ben Roberts <ben.roberts.geek.nz>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:45:07 -0500

Hi Po,

You're in the best position to answer that. The more transitions between different states of interest, the better. Absolute length of time is less important than good sampling, so it all comes down to timescale of motion, and that will vary from protein to protein.

Hope that helps,

Ben

--
For greater security, I support S/MIME encryption.
Sent from my iPhone