Re: [AMBER] ptraj: cluster

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 15:51:10 +0200

Thank you for this.

Indeed no warnings are issued by ptraj with the unix line extension \

However, ptraj does not produce any clusters or average structures.

I simply produces 200 individual pdbs from the 1st of the five 2ns trajectories

PTRAJ: trajout test-out representative pdb average pdb averagelinkage clusters 5 mass rms :1-125 .CA prod_2ns.mdcrd.gz: 200 frames.
  prod_4ns.mdcrd.gz: 200 frames.
  prod_6ns.mdcrd.gz: 200 frames.
  prod_8ns.mdcrd.gz: 200 frames.
  prod_10ns.mdcrd.gz: 200 frames.

For easy reference I'm adding the latest script:

trajin prod_2ns.mdcrd.gz
trajin prod_4ns.mdcrd.gz
trajin prod_6ns.mdcrd.gz
trajin prod_8ns.mdcrd.gz