[AMBER] Energy Decomposition Error using Perl Script (#RECMAP + #LIGMAP != #COMPRI)

From: Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 15:28:46 +0530

Hi All,
I am trying to do the energy decompostion analysis using perl script. The
specification of my protein ligand complexes are as below:

Protein: 1-329 residues
Co factor: residue 330
Bound Inhibitor: residue 331

For my study, I am not interested in considering the bound cofactor. So I
put following specification in the script but it is showing error *#RECMAP +
#LIGMAP != #COMPRI*.

What I understood that I have wrongly defined the COMPRI in the below
mention script. Please suggest me how can I consider only protein residues
without considering the cofactor.

DCTYPE 2
#
COMREC 1-329