Re: [AMBER] pmemd and nmr restraint

From: marc gueroult <marc.gueroult.ibpc.fr>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:56:16 +0200

Thanks Dave.

my nmr input restraint works with sander, but not with pmemd.
Finally, my problem was in pmemd input.

In Sander, flag ckecking for nmr input redirection is: TYPE="END" or
TYPE="end".

and in pmemd flag is just : TYPE="END".
So pmemd is case sensitive for nmr input redirection.

Thanks again.

Marc Guéroult
PhD student
inserm U655