Re: [AMBER] nmode calculations

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:00:42 -0400

Based on the names of these files, it looks like you have an outdated
version of MMPBSA.py. We no longer use sander to minimize for entropy
calculations, but instead use a nab program that uses a better minimizer.
You can download the updated version of MMPBSA.py with installation
instructions from the tutorial website (
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/). Also, do not
forget to apply the patches.

This should hopefully help fix your problem.

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida