Re: [AMBER] nmode calculations

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:23:33 -0400

It looks like your system is not minimizing quick enough to reach the
requested drms. Did the _MMPBSA*_nm.out all reach 50,000 minimization steps
before ending? If so, you might want to try increasing maxcyc accordingly to
allow more cycles for the minimizer to reach the desired rms.

-Bill

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida