Re: [AMBER] How do I plot the angle population distribution

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:31:21 -0700

It may be a good time to learn a programming or interpreted language (i.e.
C, Python, Perl, etc.). I use Python, myself, as it's an easy language to
learn (natural syntax), quick to write programs, and powerful in terms of
what it can do. I wrote my own binning script to do this type of thing.

I don't think I use any software that does this easily (although I think
that functionality is hidden somewhere inside gnuplot, but it's not terribly
straightforward).

Good luck,
Jason

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 6:42 AM, Bingwu Yu <amber.qna.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> after ptraj, thousands of angles were calculated. What software do you use
> to plot the population distribution of angles in a range? I can use Excel
> countif function. just wonder if there is a better way to do it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bingwu

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida