Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa.pl energy decompistion stopped

From: Eliac Brown <eliacbrown.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:37:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dr. Jason
Thanks so much for your interest and sorry if I made any inconvenience.
I see the job has been stopped. But there was no any error in the strout or strerr files. I resubmitted it again many times without any hope.
Because all the calculations finished and the job stopped at the statistics part, so I run the statistics script using: ( 1 200 means from snap 1 to snap 200, is that right?)
mm_pbsa_statistics.pl 1 200 snapshot_statistics.in snapshot_statistics.out
=>> Reading input
=>> Reordering files
    Final order:
    1. snapshot_com.all.out: 1 - 226
    2. snapshot_rec.all.out: 1 - 225
    3. snapshot_lig.all.out: 226 - 226
=>> Reading files
    Reading snapshot_com.all.out
    Missing BOND for MM in 1 (residue 1)

 Do you have any idea what the problem is? Unfortunately; we don't have amber11. Please, bear in your mind the calculation finished normally when I specified DC =1
I resubmitted the jobs again without decompostion to get the total binding energy.
Thanks in advance
Eliac