[AMBER] MM/PBSA (Problem in snapshot generation)

From: mish <smncbr.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:00:37 +0100

Hi

I am facing a problem in MM/PBSa calculation. Now, I am using perl scrip in
amber 11.0 and the problem is in snapshot generation. The snapshots have
very weird structure of the ligand. I have checked all the parm files
(complex, protein, ligand) and atom numbers in input scripts and everything
seems right. I had MD with 2 ligands and trying to compute the binding
energy one by one, when second some will be part of receptor.

. Marked section is like:

BOX YES
NTOTAL 37807 # total no of atoms (including water and
Ions) in traj file
#
NUMBER_LIG_GROUPS 1
LSTART 3923 # Beginning of Ligand one (26 atoms only)
LSTOP 3948 # end of ligand one
NUMBER_REC_GROUPS 2
RSTART 1
RSTOP 3922 # end of receptor
RSTART 3949 # beginning of ligand 2, which is a part of
receptor (26*5 atoms)
RSTOP 4078 # end of ligand 2

What could be the way to debut the problem ? why the ligands (both lig-1 and
lig-2 ) are are getting wrong connectivity in snapshots of complex. receptor
as well as ligand ? am I doing some blunder mistake ?

Sincerely
mish