[AMBER] MM-PBSA Error

From: N.R. Jena <nrjena.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:55:31 +0530

Hi All,
I am calculating PB energies of a DNA having a sequence, say
(GTAXCTC)2 by using amber-9 and MMPBSA.pl script. Here X is a modified
nucleotide. I can extract snapshots for ligand
(here it is X). However, I have problem in extracting snapshots for
receptor. The receptor here will be (GTA+CTC i.e. GTACTC)2. My problem
is as X is not situated at the end of DNA, I can

not create snapshots for(GTACTC)2.My MM-PBSA script is
NUMBER_REC_GROUPS 1
RSTART 1
RSTOP 190,227-828