[AMBER] Dihedral angles does not match VMD vs ptraj

From: Bingwu Yu <amber.qna.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 16:30:42 -0400

so I am able to load output crd with VMD and check dihedral angles for 4
atoms. But comparing the value calculated from VMD for the same frame does
not match the value extracted by ptraj.
the molecule I use is alpha-lactose, which is
beta-galactose-1-4-alpha-glucose
The four atoms to define phi are H1, C1 from galactose and O4 C4 from
glucose

the ptraj_in file is

*trajin md_output.crd 25 125 1
dihedral phi :2.H1 :2.C1 :3.O4 :3.C4 out aLac_phi.out
go*

Is this file correct? I got another version from tutorial is

*trajin md_output.crd 25 125 1
dihedral phi :2.H1 :3.C1 :3.O4 :3.C4 out aLac_phi.out
go*