Re: [AMBER] error installing AmberTools-1.2 in ubuntu 10.10

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 01:58:34 -0700

In order to build many parts of Amber10, you have to also build AmberTools
1.2, I believe. You should set AMBERHOME to point to your amber10 directory
while you install AmberTools1.2 + Amber10, but then set it to the amber11
directory when you build AmberTools 1.4 (and keep it as amber11 afterwards,
since only AmberTools programs use it).

Hope this helps,
Jason

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Vijay Manickam Achari <vjrajamany.yahoo.com
> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.
>
> By the way my institution did not purchase AMBER11 full package. We do have
> Amber10. When I tried to install AamberTools-1.4, there appear amber11
> folder. Whereby amber10 folder is different.
>
> If I install both of them in different folders than how I shall set
> AMBERHOME environment for amber10 and amber11 in .bashrc file?
>
> Please guide me.
>
> Thank you
>
> Vijay Manickam Achari
> (Phd Student c/o Prof Rauzah Hashim)