Re: [AMBER] Thermodynamic Integration

From: Ignacio J. General <ijgeneral.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:22:56 -0400

OK, so let me ask you this last question (by the way, I've already checked
the manual and several references therein, but I cannot get a clear answer
to my following question):

If some system consists of a molecule A and water, would you say that it's
possible to do an integration A-WAT (or A-environment as it's usually
called), so that

initial state: A+WAT, interactions: A-A, WAT-WAT, A-WAT

final state: WAT with interactions WAT-WAT,
                A with interaction A-A (i. e., including eel and VDW)?

Or may be the final state is the above but without eel and VDW in the A-A
interactions?

Thanks,

Ignacio