Re: [AMBER] distance cutoff of closest command

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:02:12 -0400

Slight correction - watershell actually only counts the number of
solvent molecules within a certain distance from solute - it doesn't
actually modify the state. So if you want to keep solvent mols within
a certain distance from solute you would have to first run watershell
to get an idea for how many waters are in a given shell, then run a
'closest' command based on that number.

-Dan