Re: [AMBER] stacking energy calculation

From: Jiri Sponer <sponer.ncbr.chemi.muni.cz>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:02:39 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

it is not fully clear what kind of calculations
you wish exactly to do, however, look for example at
this study where we monitored stacking via
QM along MD trajectory.

Comparison of Intrinsic Stacking Energies of Ten Unique Dinucleotide Steps
in A-RNA and B-DNA Duplexes. Can We Determine Correct Order of Stability
by Quantum-Chemical Calculations?
Author(s): Svozil D, Hobza P, Sponer J
Source: JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY B Volume: 114 Issue: 2 Pages:
1191-1203 Published: JAN 21 2010

Best wishes Jiri

Jiri Sponer
Head of Department of Structure and Dynamics of Nucleic Acids
Institute of Biophysics
Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Kralovopolska 135
CZ-61265 Brno
Czech Republic
e-mail: sponer.ncbr.chemi.muni.cz