Re: [AMBER] how to choose the biasing potential based on the coarsefree energy curve

From: Ye MEI <ymei.itcs.ecnu.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 21:41:53 +0800

Dear Daniel,

thank you very much for your quick reply.
The idea in this paper is very illuminating.
It seems that the difficulty lies on how to build a series of hamiltonians with scaled biasing potential in REMD simulation. Is it possible to run such a simulation without any change to the amber code?

Ye

2011-03-15