Re: [AMBER] docking evaluation using amber

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:57:20 +0100

Dmitri,

This is a good point but doesn't quite answer similar situations in blind docking.

Even in cases of cross-docking I have come across situations that the lowest energy conformation is not the same as the crystallographic model. Furthermore, increasing the number of evaluations does not improve matters. I'm my view, in such situations one cannot avoid a fully fledged MD simulation.

All the best

George