Re: [AMBER] Energy Decomposition using mmpbsa script

From: Eliac Brown <eliacbrown.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:05:47 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dr. Bill
Thanks again for your kind interest.
I recalculated the binding energy again using the method you have described, but I got the same answer.
I observed that the difference is only in Ggas (i.e. VDW and ELE). But the GB value is the same for both calculations. I believe my results are liable where the final binding energy is the same for the both calculations.
I am now trying to patch all the bugfix available, it may be a reason.
On any way, I wanted to thank you.
Eliac