Re: [AMBER] How to save a restart file

From: david condon <dec986.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:14:43 -0500

Hi Rahul,

trajin works by "trajin filename [ start stop offset]", according to
the Amber9 manual, p. 246. Trajout works by "trajout filename [
format ]" also from Amber manual.

2000 is the frame number. I save the trajectory file every 0.1 ns, so
frame 2000 would represent 200 ns in the trajectory.

You only want to use a single frame because you are creating a restart
file, so if you are extracting frame 1701, you would use

trajin trajectory.mdcrd 1701 1701 1
trajout restart.rst restart

-Dave