[AMBER] Query regarding mmpbsa output file

From: Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:54:33 +0530

Hi All,
I tried to calculate the binding free energy for my protein-ligand complex.
For the same I followed the tutorial given at amber site. The extraction of
coordinates was ok, and then I run the binding_energy.mmpbsa. The run was
fine (as no error in the log file). It calculated the contribution of
complex, receptor and ligand ( as displayed in the log file). Here I am
attaching the log file as well. But at last I am not getting *
snapshot_statistics.out*.

I am not able to figure out the problem. Suggest me something

Hirdesh