Re: [AMBER] the charge of NPRO in FF03 is equal to 0.9.

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:47:15 -0800

Hi,

I confirm Dave's observation, it is in the repo since Nov 18, 2010,
but for some reason missing in the patches. Do I push the patch to the
website repository directly or send it to the dev list?

And for Zhihong,

The patch should be available soon, I will send you the patch after it
gets deposited to the website.

Thanks,
--
Mengjuei