Re: [AMBER] Umbrella sampling coordinate question

From: Rajesh Raju <rajesh.raju.mail.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:45:22 -0600

I have never used TI or FEP. I thought I can use umbrella sampling
method to generate PMF profile and calculate the binding free energy.
TI, we must have two ligand and we can calculate the relative free
energy?

Can I use TI for calculating the binding free energy for the single
solute?

Thanks
Rajesh