Re: [AMBER] Problems with tleap

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 13:56:58 -0500

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011, Pegado Luis wrote:

> loadOff all_nucleic94.lib
> Segmentation fault
>
> I don't know if this is related with the errors I get when doing make
> test after installing AmberTools (log below, sorry
> for the length).

Yes: your tleap installation failed the test suite (as did *many* other parts
of AmberTools):

> loadpdb and saveamberparm: 94 ff..
>
> ./Run.tleap: Program error in leap
> make[1]: *** [test.leap] Error 1

> Finished test suite for AmberTools at Mon Mar 7 16:11:27 CET 2011.
>
> make[1]: Target `test.serial' not remade because of errors.
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/amber11/AmberTools/test'
> 276 file comparisons passed
> 4 file comparisons failed
> 64 tests experienced errors

This is really a bad summary. What operating system and compiler are you
using? There was a report of exactly this error back in May, 2010 (check the
mailing list archives). I can't quite see what the final resolution (if any)
was....I have a vague recollection of blaming it on the compiler.

....dac