Re: [AMBER] Fwd: Implicit solvent GB calculation

From: Rubben Torella <rubben.torella.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:17:59 +0000

Sorry,
I'm using Sander; I tried to use Pmemd but Pmemd does not support gbsa >0,
and then the error advices you to use Sander.
I searched for applications of implicit solvent but it's very difficult to
find people that discuss input script of a simulation..
I'm using implicit solvent in order to see how difference in salt
concentration could effect computationally the binding of protein with DNA,
that's why I'm using it.
Thanks for your help